I won’t post much detail, but while on vacation (part of which was spent indoors due to a snowstorm) we watched a few movies:
- The Terminal wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t what I’d call good either.
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse was what I call terrible, despite the presence of some really stunning women kicking the ass of all in their path.
- I, Robot wasn’t bad. If I were a fan of the Asimov stories I’d probably have hated it, but it managed to be better than the trailers promised. They made it look like a cookie-cutter Will Smith action buttnugget.
- Anchorman was awful. Steve Carroll was pretty good, Paul Rudd was ok, and the animal conversation was actually pretty funny, but the rest of the movie was just painful.
- Napoleon Dynamite made me laugh. Not all the time, but enough. Where did they find Jon Heder?