I got home around 8:30 tonight and am rather wiped, so blogging tonight will be terse.
- I ate two fortune cookies today (Kung Hey Fat Choi!) and the fortunes inside read “A sweet surprise awaits you” and “Goods that are not shared are not goods.” You know what though? Those lines never worked on the girls in my high school, so I don’t know why I should put any faith in them now.
- I wish I liked The Weakerthans‘ music as much as I liked John Samson’s lyrics.
- Caitlin: still hot. Stacie Mistysyn: girlfriend du jour.
- The Onion always make me laugh, but sometimes it’s so brilliantly absurd that I can only marvel and wonder where they buy their wonderful drugs. Today’s article “Ask The Stage Directions To Tennessee Williams’ Cat On A Hot Tin Roof” may set the bar at an all-time high.
- It’s fully fucking snowtastic out there tonight. It’s been windy and blizzard-y all day, and there was more thundersnow earlier tonight. My walk home tonight, though only a few minutes from subway to lobby, was about seven different kinds of unpleasant. I’m ready for spring now.
[tags]fortune cookies, kung hey fat choi, weakerthans, degrassi, caitlin, the onion, tennessee williams, cat on a hot tin roof, toronto, blizzard, thundersnow[/tags]
0 thoughts on “"Brick remains aloof. He is very handsome, and possibly a homosexual."”
I have shovelled my driveway twice today, and it needs another go. I can barely see over the banks at the side of my drive (I know that’s not *high*, shut up).
I am done with snow. DONE.
I don’t have to shovel, and the sidewalks are packed down like marble now so they’re easy enough to navigate. The problem was crossing the street…the snow was still 8 inches deep.
It’s a pain in the ass, but I have to say…It’s purty out there.