- Quickest way to make friends with the neighbourhood homeless guys: take pictures outside at night. Like moths to a flame.
- I can write a 4-page marketing assignment in one day if I need to, even if I couldn’t possibly care any less about it.
- Enough people listen to the request show on my old home town’s community access radio show via the web that the server was choppy. Also: requesting Nicole Atkins and The Thermals will probably confuse the locals; they did come hot on the heels of a request for “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” by Poison. Thanks for playing them anyway, Andrew.
- Seeing the Canadiens finish first in their conference is surreal. The last time this happened was 1989, and I wasn’t even that into hockey yet (it hit me two years later), so it didn’t mean that much. Now, after watching them struggle for so long, it’s just…weird. Nice, but weird. Come Wednesday (or Thursday?) I’ll be so amped up I won’t care about my next marketing assignment.
- I’d pay somebody $100 if I didn’t have to go to work tomorrow.
- It may have been 11 degrees somewhere in the city, but down here by the waterfront, t’wasn’t.
[tags]parrsboro, nicole atkins, thermals, canadiens, toronto weather[/tags]