Let’s see, what’ve I been consuming lately?
- The season finale of True Blood was pretty good, but I’ll be curious to see if they can keep it up another season.
- I don’t even know why I still enjoy Entourage (beyond the obvious Piven-ness) but I do.
- The new Fembots album Calling Out is very good.
- As much as I can’t wait to watch the final two episodes of The Shield, I really don’t want it to end.
- I’ve watched four movies in the past couple of weeks: Monkey Warfare (very Parkdale-indie), You Kill Me (ridiculous and implausible, but fun), L’Enfant (realistic, troubling and bleak) and Rails & Ties (predictable, melodramatic and wooden at times).
- Lots of hockey and basketball too, but both my teams are slumping right now, so…yeah. Lots of Wii tennis.
- The Future of Management by Gary Hamel was a very good book if you’re ever wondering why we’ve spent the last century innovating new business practices, but not new management practices.