In the twenty-four hours since my last blog post we:
- Watched Taken (imdb | rotten tomatoes) which was both highly entertaining and patently absurd;
- Had dinner at Seven Wine Bar with many Halifax friends, followed by drinks at Durty Nelly’s and yet another stop at Pizza Corner;
- Awoke, arose and had breakfast with T-Bone and The Sof (who had an earlier flight) and were joined briefly by Marney and Amy;
- Got to the airport early so we could catch a bite, where our friends were still waiting (their incoming flight was diverted) and who eventually took off after us, despite being on a flight meant to leave three hours earlier;
- Arrived home to find some happy, happy cats.
By the way, here’re the wineries we visited Thursday. I couldn’t be bothered to find all the sites before:
None of the samples really blew us away, but we found enough interesting ones to buy nine bottles. I think the one we’re looking forward to the most is the Alchemy from L’Acadie, which we couldn’t sample but has drawn some fanfare.