During my long radio silence (I’m pretty sure this is the longest I’ve ever gone without blogging…sorry!) there’s been much progress made on Project FiftyBrew:
- I have now officially knocked off 39 of 50
- I have six at home in my fridge, courtesy of friends driving them here from Kentucky and Montreal:
- Dieu Du Ciel Fumisterie
- Dieu Du Ciel Solstice D’hiver
- Unibroue Éphémère Cassis
- Unibroue La Terrible
- Unibroue Quelque Chose
- Unibroue Raftman
- There is a bottle of Propellor London Style Porter waiting for me at my brother’s house in Nova Scotia
- I can get the Wellington Iron Duke at a local beer store, and last time I checked Volo still has the Alley Kat Olde Deuteronomy in stock.
That leaves two problem children: the Alley Kat Full Moon Pale Ale (which Volo seems to be out of at the moment) and the Unibroue Eau Benite. So if anyone living in Alberta happens to come across a bottle of the Full Moon, mail it to me, ‘kay? Likewise anyone living in Quebec if they seen an Eau Benite at their local dep.
2 thoughts on “In the home, hoppy stretch”
I really think you should do #49 and #50 in person rather than letting them come to you. Then your list will mean something. 🙂
I would fly to Montreal for the Eau Benite. Not so sure about flying to Edmonton in the middle of winter.