As is usually the case when we spend Christmas in Toronto, Nellie has prepared a Christmas feast. Or a series of feasts, as it were.
- soppressata, prosciutto, cheese, and baguette w/ a Blue Mountain Gamay Noir 2013
- scallops, shrimp, calamari, and red peppers w/ a Five Rows Sauvignon Blanc 2012
- Green & Black’s sea salt dark chocolate w/ La Face Cachée de la Pomme Neige Première ice cider
- bacon and biscuits w/ Hinterland 2013 Whitecap mimosas
- more of the soppressata, prosciutto, cheese, and sourdough bread w/ a Hidden Bench 2009 Tête de Cuvée Chardonnay
- Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, turnip, carrots w/ a Le Clos Jordanne 2010 Claystone Terrace Pinot Noir
Cover photo by ByronV2, used under Creative Commons license