Last night we went back to Wynona for the first time in quite a while. We forgot how loud buzzy restaurants are inside.
Anyway, the food was really pretty tasty:
- Grilled house focaccia
- Burrata, smoked capocollo ham, figs, almond, fennel pollen, smoked Rosewood honey
- Little gem salad, green goddess, 8-minute egg, feta, crispy quinoa
- Lumache pasta, duck confit, maitake mushrooms, pecorino, stracciatella, arugula
- Branzino, brown butter, cerignola olives, capers, oregano
- bottle of grenache/cab sauv/cinsault