Earlier this week we joined a handful of other patrons at Chez Nous Wine Bar’s inaugural Flight Club. It involved samples of 11 different Ontario wines (see below) some of which were the acknowledged stars of Niagara, while others snuck up on us.
It was terrific fun, to where Lindsay had to restrain me from excitedly blabbing too much. If this is a monthly event, we’ll happily keep signing up. Though, given how we felt Tuesday morning, we probably won’t share a bottle of wine before we go to the next one. That wasn’t our best call.
- Meldville Muscat Bubble 2020
- 2027 Cellars Pinot Gris 2020
- Leaning Post Riesling 2018
- Flat Rock Gewuztraminer 2020
- 13th Street Maximum Intervention 2020 (Riesling; orange wine)
- Big Head Rosé 2020 (Malbec)
- Westcott Temperance 2020 (Pinot Noir / Gamay)
- Bachelder “Les Villages” Gamay 2019
- Malivoire Analog 2020 (Cabernet Franc / Gamay)
- Ravine “Sand & Gravel” Cabernet Franc 2019
- Black Bank Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2018