now that was a weekend. ~55 hours in chicago, illinois.
- the shedd aquarium was great, if for no other reason that it contains otters, funnest animal alive
- the art institute blew me away with how much impressionist art it had
- i’d forgotten how much i love ribs
- don’t believe the hype. giordano’s pizza is the worst i’ve ever had, hands down
- i could do the architecture boat tour a dozen times and not get tired of it
- one day, when i have money, me and my credit cards are gonna take a little trip down the magnificent mile
- the restaurant at the fairmont hotel serves the best $15 waffle i ever et