I just won tickets to a screening of Babel next week. All I did was list my favourite scary movies in a comment on Toronto Life’s Screening Room blog.
Just for the record, mine were:
- The Exorcist. I watched it for the first time just a few years ago, but it still scared the bejeezus out of me.
- The Blair Witch Project. I saw it in a theatre full of shrieking people before all the hype.
- Ringu. Upside down eyes = unsettling.
- Requiem. From this year’s TIFF, it was haunting and creepy for all the reasons The Exorcism Of Emily Rose wasn’t.
- Haute Tension. I was, as advertised, hautely tense.
[tags]babel, scary movies[/tags]