16, not counting the two we’ve already knocked off.
Since you can’t see them all, that’s:
- Casa-Dea CD Rosso 2008
- Closson Chase Aberdeen Chardonnay 2007, CCV Chardonnay 2005 and S. Kocsis Chardonnay 2007
- Huff Estates Riesling Medium Dry 2009 and Huff Estates Vidalesco Sparkling 2009
- Keint-He Little Creek Pinot Noir 2007 (x2)
- Lacey Estates Gewurztraminer 2009
- Norman Hardie Chardonnay Sans Barrique 2008, Unfiltered Chardonnay 2008 and County Pinot Noir 2008
- Rosehall Run Cabernet Franc 2007 and Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
- Sandbanks Dunes Vidal 2009 and Foch Reserve 2008
Of all those we tried I’d say Norm Hardie, Closson Chase and Keint-He were the best and worth visiting again. Not that the others were bad — they’re still far better than most of the plonk you find in the LCBO — but those three really stood out.
One thought on “And the final tally is…”
[…] to learn about, and fall for, Ontario wine. Since then we’ve made another trip, as well as a run to Prince Edward County, and the majority of my LCBO purchases in these ten months have been from Ontario. It’s safe […]